Click on the left for copies of my bimonthly report that I send to friends and supporting congregations.
Below I'll write a brief explanation of some places and projects that are mentioned in the report:
* Fair Lawn: This Hispanic congregation began in the early 1990's and now has about 50-65 in attendance on Sunday afternoons. It meets in the building of the English speaking congregation at 5-15 Plaza Rd., Fair Lawn, NJ.
* Bronx/West Harlem bilingual church - This bilingual congregation began in December, 2012. Click here for picture. Web page
* Flushing: A congregation of about 50 people that meets in Flushing, Queens. I visit here several times a year
* Second Avenue: This is a congregation of about 25 brethren that meets at 56 2nd Avenue in Manhattan. I preach for them occasionally
* "Creced": A bimonthly publication sent to about 4000 people in Latin America and Spain.
As I've assembled these reports (December, 2007) and look over some of the older ones, it's interesting to notice the misplaced confidence I had in some new converts, who have sinced proved to be stoney or throny ground, but also how some who didn't seem so promising have flourished. Also, it seems that some of my periods of optimism were at times just before spiritual crashes.